Guidance For Parents
1. Parents are requested to read the contents of school Diary carefully and in the interest of the child and abide by the rules laid down by the school.
2. Your ward should carry his/her dairy to school every day with his/her photograph and complete information and should be duly signed by you.
3. Whenever you correspond with the school regarding your ward, kindly quote his/her full name and class.
4. All communication should be addressed to the principal.
5. It is mandatory for the parents to attend PTMs.
6. Parents are requested not to visit the students in the classroom without the permission of the Principal.
7. Parents are requested to give a complete medical report of their ward in case the child is suffering from any ailment. Afterwards medical fitness certificate should also be given.